My Blog List

Monday, August 30, 2010

This is why we exist...

One of the tiers of Son Safaris is for me to be invited as a guest speaker to speak at retreats, conferences, Sunday church services, or any other event.
My goal, after sharing stories of safaris and wild animals in Africa and combining this with God’s Word, is to draw people closer in their relationship with Christ.
The results are sometimes not instantly evident.
ALAS,
Midway Christian Church celebrated their 113th Homecoming & Revival this week. I was invited by John Birchfield to be their guest speaker. I spoke at all 5 events from Sunday to Wednesday. After the session on Tuesday, a lady from within the congregation, whom John had been mentoring for the past 4 years, approached me and thanked me with tears in her eyes. Her words:
“I have truly struggled making a concious decision to follow Christ. Tonight you have made it all make sense”.
Wednesday evening John had the honor of baptizing her and we were honored to hear her repeat these words:
“I believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, and I accept Him as my personal Lord and Savior.”
-----------------
Thank you for your prayers for this ministry, and for me and my family to stay faithful to God’s calling. Your support helps life changes like this become real.
I am who I am, and I do what I do, because HE LIVES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment