My Blog List

Friday, August 20, 2010

Starting the week renewed

This week, I’m going to be participating in the good ol’ Southern tradition of a Church revival! While I know that certainly there are revivals in the more northern areas of the United States, the South seems to have a claim on them that rivals any other. I really enjoy the idea of a revival because it serves as another way to wipe the slate clean for a church as well as for the people in the congregation. In a way, it serves as a rebirth of the church and a way to get back on track.

The particular revival I will be speaking during this next week will be held at Midway Christian Church in Winder, GA, about 20-30 minutes down 316. The event will be starting on Sunday, August 21st and ending on Wednesday, August 25th. I will be speaking twice on Sunday, and once every evening finishing on Wednesday. If you would like anymore information, please visit www.midwaychristian.net.
also see details:
http://midwaychristian.net/MCC%20Bulletin%2020100815%20Insert%20Homecoming%202010.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment