My Blog List

Saturday, August 14, 2010

If 28 years of service was not enough...

My dear friend and mentor, Tim Hudson, is now a “walking miracle”.

As a pastor he baptized my wife and me as well as married us at the Campus House. He is also the supervisor and now chairman of the Son Safaris Board and an extremely important part of my life as well as my family’s.

On Saturday July 31, 2010, I found myself in a state of uncertainty and pre-mourning because Tim was not expected to regain consciousness after an emergency heart operation. I was finally allowed to visit with him the following day which did not help the situation because of my emotional state. I called for prayers from friends of mine as well as Tim’s and strangers. Together, we were able to manifest an unbelievable wonder.

Why not read about Tim's experience in his own words...?

http://shadowlander.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/what-happened-to-tim/

No comments:

Post a Comment