My Blog List

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

His Continued Love


In honor of Easter, I would like to share my own thoughts on Jesus Christ and His amazing gift to humanity with his sacrifice on the cross. The picture on the left is representative of the astounding relationship I have with the Lord, for truly I did not become a whole man until I found Him. I hold the hammer and the nail, and I know in my heart that I crucify the Lord every single day yet He continues to love me. Through that love, I have become a better man and person in countless ways. I truly was nothing before I found the Lord.

While we take the time to honor Christ during Easter for His sacrifice on the Cross, often times we fail to realize that He is still with us now. We see what He has done in the past, but my realization is what He is doing now in my life now, and most important for me is what He is GOING TO DO in the future.

(painting "Forgiven" by Thomas Blackshear III)

No comments:

Post a Comment